- Provide practical food and meal-based advice on fluid, protein, carbohydrate and supplement requirements
- Optimise gains from training
- Assist consistent competition performances
- Enhance recovery from workouts and competitions
- Enable achievement and maintenance of ideal body weight
- Help reduce the risk of injury and illness
CORE sports nutrition sessions can be group based or 1-1. The first consultation includes information gathering and provision of dietary booklets for completion and analysis, if required, or these can be e-mailed in advance.
Our CORE sport nutrition plans are aimed at building your strength and endurance during training and competition, and are tailored to suit all types of sports.
Please contact us to book a free first session.
Here is a wide range of services we provide
CORE Sports Nutrition
Sports nutrition has a major role in achieving success in sport. Performance is affected by the amount and type of food eaten before, during and after training and competition.Find out more
Our individualised CORE nutrition service covers all aspects of sports nutrition, weight control, and healthy eating.Find out more
We offer individualised pilates service for rehabilitation, fitness and sport, at beginner to advanced level. We offer mat based pilates and reformer 1-1 sessions.Find out more